My Fitness Journey was developed by Steve Vaughan – your Personal Trainer
With everything we do in our busy lives we are constantly on a journey. Whether it is family, career or just trying to get fit. My Fitness Journey will help you achieve your goals and ultimately reach that final destination
Your goals might be weight loss, improved fitness, injury rehab or a specific achievement, no matter what it is Steve can take you on a journey that will guide you in the right direction. Not only will you be achieving a goal or ambition while getting a fit and healthy body but Steve will create an amazing experience for his clients. Life is a journey and so is fitness. We are sometimes so focused on the end goal we don’t give ourselves the time or the accolades for what we achieve and experience along the way.
Steve’s alter ego “Scuba Steve” was given to him by the group of boys he trained at Vermont Junior Football Club 14 years ago, due to his fun and loveable approach with the team. But don’t be fooled, he can be tough when it is needed to push you to your goals.
Scuba Steve’s greatest asset is his ability to motivate and encourage his clients to achieve their goals and to do things they didn’t think were possible. His vast knowledge in fitness has come from his years of passion in all sports.
My Fitness Journey and Scuba Steve will take you on a great journey… you will not only see amazing changes happening around you but I will help you reach goals you never thought possible. It’s not the destination but how you get there that matters.
It’s The Journey…not the destination that counts!
AWARDS / ACHIEVMENTS:
• 14 years – Nunawading Triathlon Club Member
• 10 years – Nunawading Triathlon Club President
• Life Member – Nunawading Triathlon Club President
• 4 x Port Macquarie Ironman Finisher
• 1 x Melbourne Ironman Finisher
• 10 x Shepparton Half Ironman Finisher
• 100+ Sprint and Olympic Distance Triathlons
• 1 x Melbourne to Hobart Yacht Race
• 4 x 11.2km Bloody Big Swim Finisher (Marathon Swim)
• 10 years Runner and Fitness Coach at Vermont Junior Football Club
• 2 years Runner and Strength and Fitness Coach at Bayswater Senior Football Club
• 1 year Runner and Strength and Fitness Coach at East Ringwood Senior Football Club
• Current Runner and Strength and Fitness Coach at Vermont Senior Football Club
• Active After School Community Coach
• 2 years Triathlon Coach
• Australian Institute Of Sport – Champion of Champions 2011
• Certificate IV in Fitness – Personal Trainer
• Certificate III in Fitness – Gym Instructor
• Level 1 – Triathlon Coach
• Level 0 – Triathlon Coach
• First Aid Certificate / CPR
• Working With Children
• Personal Training
• Group Training
• Run Groups
• Personal Assessments
• Support and Motivation
• Triathlon Programs
• GIT – Get Into Triathlon